A transfer is a transportation service. Usually, they are used by tourists, but the concept of transfer is much broader. Accordingly, and the services that can be obtained, much more.
For example, you want to fly to Paris. From there you need to get to the right place. What can you do in this situation? You can organize a minibus hire with driver. You arrange the transport and plan the route. The charter is used at any time of the year at the individual request of the client, in any direction, to any part of the world. When there is a group of such passengers, the charter organizer rents an appropriate vehicle, which will carry out transportation on a specified route.
The main difference between a charter flight and a regular one is that during a regular flight, passengers pay for their ticket in advance and receive it on hand long before departure. And a regular flight is operated strictly according to the timetable, at a given time, while a charter flight is organized according to a set of clients. Also charter organizers take all responsibility for the preparation of the departure including work on all necessary documents.
The main advantages of transfer
A trip to another settlement or even to another country is invariably accompanied by transport difficulties. It is important to find a suitable place to eat, a suitable hotel for rest and recuperation. Most importantly, you need to solve the problem with movement in unknown terrain. Using public transport, it is easy to get acquainted with the local color typical for this city. However, the chosen method can take a long time, which is not always acceptable.
The list of the most essential reasons, because of which it is worth choosing the presented transportation option, include:
- A high degree of reliability. The transfer will be made in any case in all weather conditions and at any time of day. Remember, it is your driver who is already waiting for you at the airport while your plane or train is in transit. Except, of course, emergencies declared by the Ministry of Emergency Situations at the meeting place.
- Comfortable movement in an unfamiliar city. Thanks to a choice of transport in advance, you will be waiting for the chosen car or car of the class, if this is provided in the description of the service on the website.
- Optimal speed. Transfer is ordered in advance, it is like buying tickets for a plane and waiting for the departure date. Preferably at least one day in advance. An obligatory point for the dispatcher at registration of the transfer is: to learn from the customer flight number and time of arrival. With this information the dispatcher knows when to give the car and how to organize the best route, taking into account the traffic flow. The customer does not need to worry about this point.
- Safety guarantee. Execution of transfer is already a known route for all participants. Due to this, it is impossible to make a mistake and mix up the car. The driver will know in advance whom he expects and whom he meets. And thanks to the “meeting with a sign,” passing by your carrier is impossible. One more point is to pay in advance for the transfer, the customer does not need to have cash with him, and this is an additional security.
The work of the transfer looks like this:
- You will be met at the airport by a person with a nameplate. If you decide to order a transfer at the service, then the sign will certainly have your name on it. If you booked the entire package at a travel agency, there is a good chance that the plate will be the name of the agency. Ordering a transfer at the hotel, then accordingly uses the name of the hotel;
- When you get in the car, you will be immediately taken to the hotel;
- Performing the return transfer, the accompanying person will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby, and then take you back to the airport.
What types of transportation are most common?
The most common means of service are:
- Cars of different classes.
The type of vehicle to be used depends on the format of the transfer. There are two basic types: individual and group transfers.
Of course, the second option will be cheaper. However, the individual way is considered more comfortable. Ordering this service from a large company, you get the opportunity to choose the brand and model of the vehicle, as well as to discuss other conditions of the trip.
Among the advantages of the personal option is worth mentioning:
- Individual approach to each client. It is possible to order a car with a driver, and the service provided will fully meet the criteria of importance for the customer. If the client has such a necessity, the driver will be fluent in a foreign language. In case it is the first time you are in the city, you may need a driver who knows the geography and the history of the area. You can ask for a car of a strictly defined class with a set of features.
- Safety. Selecting an individual transfer, you can be sure that you will quickly get to the right place. There is no need to think through the upcoming route, purchase tickets and so on. Vehicles undergo regular technical inspections. All drivers undergo a mandatory medical examination before taking up their next order.
- Professional service. All nuances are important when moving. Accompanying persons sitting behind the wheel, perfectly oriented on the ground. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, such as an accident or breakdown, a specialized company will fully reimburse all costs and provide a quick replacement vehicle. It is possible to get information about prices and the peculiarities of the route in advance.
- Comfort is guaranteed, even if it is a trip of a large family or your luggage is unusually large. Thanks to the individual transfer, you will be able to form a route with the most picturesque places of the city to which you have arrived. At the same time, you will be able to take beautiful pictures just by arriving in the country. If you are traveling with animals, it will be more convenient to use an individual transfer.
- Promptness. Individual orders are always faster and better than the collective. If you do not need a stop, you will be at your destination at the shortest possible time, avoiding traffic jams.
Not to mention the benefits for large businesses and organized groups. If the firm organizes the transfer of a group of people, a vehicle with its own capacity is required. It allows you to comfortably travel even a long way. Specially for this purpose, comfortable vans / minibuses are used. They can be configured for a different number of seats.
Forget about the queues and long waiting times. If you opt for a shuttle service, you can save a lot of time. No long waits for an order, unforeseen trouble with the car and so on. Specialized companies are well-prepared and know all the nuances of transfers. If your flight is delayed or rescheduled, a car will wait for you.
If you are planning to go on a business trip, where time is of the utmost importance, it is worth choosing the option of moving as an individual transfer. Then you are absolutely sure not to be late for the meeting. The exact schedule can be agreed with the company employees to prevent delays and plan your trip very accurately.
Thank you for your attention. You may not have seen the other articles that I have written for you yet. Go ahead and learn more!